Upcoming Recruitment Activities for Associate, Hill and Nordic Patrollers
Tryouts are held each spring and the date will be announced after ski season starts.
Check out the National Ski Patrol Video
JOIN OUR PATROL!!
3/19 Tryout results announced via email by April 1, 2017.
Next Tryouts will be posted when scheduled next winter.
88153 Government Camp Loop
Government Camp, OR 97028
- Let us know you are coming
- Print, complete and bring your COMPLETE MHSP Application with you to tryouts
- Plan indoor and outdoor clothing and equipment to complete two ten minute interviews and an on-hill ski test
- Bring money for a lift ticket voucher
- Arrive at the Government Camp Building by 7:30AM
If you tryout and we offer you an apprentice spot, you will be committing to completing the following training and certification program (3 steps outlined below).
- New Apprentice Orientation Night (By Invite Only)
June 26, 2017, Prov St. Vincent's Medical Center Portland, 7PM
Requirements and Commitments
- Outdoor Emergency Care Class (By Invitation Only)
Sept 2017 - Jan 2018
Special Information for Medical Practitioners
- Mountain Training Series (By Invitation Only)
Jan 2018 - May 2018
Recruitment Activities for Mountain Hosts
Please go to the Contact Us page to register for the tryouts mailing list.