Upcoming Recruitment Activities for Bike Patrollers
The date and location for Bike Patrol Tryouts is currently pending. Please watch our page for details!
Please watch these important NSP videos if you are considering joining our bike patrol. While these videos are focused on skiing, it will give you a since of what we are about:
JOIN OUR BIKE PATROL!!
Tryout Day and location is pending, but will likely be in Government Camp, Oregon. Watch our page for details.
MHSP Building at 7:45AM (free parking)
88153 Government Camp Loop
Government Camp, OR 97028
For more information, please contact our Bike Patrol APC HERE
- Review the General Requirements and Commitments
- Let us know you are coming
- Complete the online application before tryouts.
- Plan indoor and outdoor clothing and equipment to complete panel interview and an on-hill bike test.
- Arrive at the Government Camp Building by 7:30AM
If you tryout and we offer you an apprentice spot, you will be committing to completing the following training and certification program:
- New Apprentice Orientation Night (By Invitation Only)
June 2023, TBA Portland Location
Requirements and Commitments
- On-Hill Training Series (By Invitation Only)
All training will be completed on intermediate and advanced trails in all conditions at Skibowl and Timberline Bike Park.
June 2023 - September 2023 (Saturdays or Sundays)
- Outdoor Emergency Care Class (By Invitation Only)
Sept 2023 - Jan 2024 every Tuesday, Portland, 6:30-9:30PM
Special Information for Medical Practitioners